Monday, June 3, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday Kayla Jaye!


Happy 3 on 3! This morning is a lot like the morning 3 years ago when we welcomed you... bright and beautiful... just like you. 
Happy 3rd Birthday to our littlest love Kayla Jaye! ♥♥♥



Kayla's Birthday Interview


1. What's your favorite color?
   
    K: Pink

2. What is your favorite toy?
  
     K: My babies and barbies

3.  What is your favorite fruit?
      
      K: Strawberries

4.  What's you're favorite show/movie to watch on TV?
     
     K: Tangled

5.  What's you're favorite thing to eat for lunch?
   

      K:  Salmon and rice and tatoes

6.  What is your favorite outfit?

     K: My Cinderella dress

7.  What is your favorite game?
     
     K: I like Sonny the Seal

8.  What is your favorite snack?
      
      K: Cucumbers and dip

9.What is your favorite animal?
 

    K:  Ummm... an owl

10.  What is your favorite song?
       
       K: "Hello" from tool(school.)

11.  What is your favorite book?
       
       K:  Elmo, animals, and princesses

12.  Who is your best friend?
     
       K:  I love Daddy, Momma, Mia-sister.  And Elmo and Zoe.

13.  What is your favorite cereal?
      
       K: Ummm.. fruity cherrios

14.  What is your favorite thing to do outside? 

       K: I like to ride my bike

15.  What is your favorite drink?
       

       K: Milk


16.  What is your favorite Holiday?
       

        K: Valentine's Day

17.  What do you like to take to bed with you at night?
        
        K: My woobies and my sound machine

18.What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
    
      K: Pancakes. I don't like the bacon.

19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday?
       

       K:  Salmon.  That's all I want.

20.  What do you want to be when you grow up?
      
      K: Doctor

No comments:

Blog Archive