Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sewing Project #5

Although it doesn't look like it, this was the easiest project to date.  When shopping for fabric I found fabric that was smocked at the top and ruffled at the bottom.  I measured it on Kayla, cut the fabric, pinned it and sewed a straight line in the back and waa laa... a new summer dress.  I was going to make straps for the dress but Kayla was so excited to try it on and was wearing it as a maxi skirt so I'm not sure what we'll make it into.  With the leftover scraps I made her a flower clippie to match.

K excited about her new outfit!

I love creating and sewing for these two.  I took another class and bought a few new patterns and I am excited to try them out.

No comments:

Blog Archive