Monday, August 2, 2010

Four. Flowers. Fruit.

On Thursday, July 29th, Jason and I celebrated our 4 year anniversary! Each year we go out to dinner at the Reading Country Club where we had our reception.





Mia and her baby helped me get ready for our dinner out.

Then Mia picked out my shoes.


We dropped Mia off at Evie's house and Kayla off at my parent's house for babysitting and headed to dinner. Dinner was yummy as usual. We enjoyed scallops wrapped in bacon, crab cakes, filet mignon and some drinks.


Each year we also stick with the traditional gifts for a wedding anniversary.

1- Paper
2- Cotton
3- Leather
4- Fruit and Flowers

Mia and I had made Jason some chocolate covered strawberries and we got him some roses. Then I gave him two pears...on one it had written Two of a Kind and the other said A Perfect Pair...they were a hint to the gift. I then gave him the card I had made. "You are strawberry lucky he said?!?" No, berry lucky! He recognized the picture. We are off to Atlantic City for weekend this fall to celebrate our annivesary!





Jason had this delivered!







Who knew that 4 wonderful years of marriage later we'd have two beautiful girls...we sure are blessed.

No comments:

Blog Archive